Terms and Conditions and Policies
We may collect a variety of Personal information depending on the circumstances of collection and on the services provided to you. In general, when you visit our Platform or contact us by email, telephone or otherwise, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal and/or business information that you share with us when you register with our Platform for services, emails, newsletters and alerts which may include, amongst other things, your name, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail address, mobile phone number or legal entity name, license number, registered address and phone number.
- Personal information of your login details to the Platform including but not limited to username, password, security questions and answers.
- In connection with any transaction and payment through our Platform, we may collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates. Credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
- Information about your visit and services provided, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Platform (including date and time); services you viewed, searched for or saved; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, geo-locations and unique device identifiers.
- Any information you provide, or we collect from you when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Record of any correspondence when you contact us by email, phone call, social media or any other means of communication.
- Any information submitted to us while using our services, like placing an advertisement , requesting a quote for product/service on our Platform or applying for employment with us;
- Any information about you when you enter competitions (either our own or competitions of third party clients or partners), when you register for promotions, when you subscribe to receive marketing from us or when you request any other information from us. We may also collect your personal information when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
- If you access our Platform through social media platform, your public profile along with the email address you use to log into your social media account.
- Any information provided by you to enable the usage of the Gift Certificate service, whereby by using this service you are consenting and allowing us to send the recipient of a gift certificate a one-time email to deliver the gift certificate. The recipient of the gift certificate may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove any personal information from our database.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal data, such racial or ethnic origin, communal origin, political affiliations or opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal record and health with the exception of prior consent when considering an application for employment with us.
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Platform.
We collect Personal Information about you through our Platform that you complete on our website and also through any other communications that you may have with us in which you willingly provide information to us. We may sometimes collect additional information from third parties, including resellers of our services, data providers where you have directed or otherwise consented to the collecting entity (or a service provider on its behalf) sending us data.
We gather Personal Information as and when required to provide service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you and to administer our business.
We will never share your information with third parties unless as disclosed in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
More specifically, your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide our services
- Respond to your enquiries
- Update our records and maintain any online accounts you may have with us
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you, including new products, events and sales
- Conduct surveys to determine user satisfaction of our Platform and Services
- Contact you regarding the services/products availed through our Platform
- Confirm and track your order
- Pre-populate / customize / provide shortcuts on our Platform
- Generate statistics in relation to our Platform and Services
- Notify you about changes to our Services
- For staff training and quality assurance
- Collate personal information with our third party partners for the purpose of personalizing the advertising you receive
- Contact winners of our trade promotions
We use other third parties to provide credit card processing, shipping orders and the Live Chat function on our Platform. When you purchase a product or log in to the Live Chat we will share personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We do not share your email address with other companies or organizations. However, your email address may be used internally to conduct business including confirming orders, answering questions, provide our newsletter as requested, and other customer related services. You may choose to opt out of receiving news and information by email simply by contacting us by email, phone or in writing. In such instances, you will continue to receive email contact pertaining to any current or outstanding order you have with us.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
All internet transactions are conducted via secure server connections. This includes the transfer and receipt of your personal information. Our physical location is protected against loss, theft or misuse of information via appropriate security measures as well. In addition, when a secure transmission needs to be made when sensitive information is being transmitted, we use SSL Encryption to ensure your credit card information is secure.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Platform, you can contact us at [email protected]
All personal information held by us is treated as strictly confidential and we do not and will not disclose or share such information with any external organization. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
We may however from time to time disclose personal information to individuals and organizations other us, which may include the following:
- Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators to comply with a court order or any other legal process and/or we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- Service providers who help with our business operations;
- The public if you advertise with us or use publicly available Communications Services;
- Individuals and organizations that advertise with us, if you submit an enquiry or seek certain services through us (Note: depending on your enquiry or the services these may include private advertisers, licensed car dealers, original equipment manufacturers/dealers, parts aftermarket manufacturers/dealers, car brokers, financial/insurance/transportation/payment service providers and others);
- Any third parties to whom you request us to send your Personal Information
- Entities involved in a sale/transfer of our assets, business or shares
- Resellers of our services
If you do not want us to disclose your Personal Information to the individuals and organizations listed above you should not submit an enquiry nor should you acquire the services provided by us.
Where we disclose your Personal Information to a data service provider, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure those data service providers comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modifications or disclosure.
You have the right to access the information we hold about you. You may also examine the Personal Information we hold about you and update it as necessary in order to ensure that it is completely accurate and up-to-date.
If you wish to access your personal information please submit the form on our Platform or through the contact link at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the requested information. You may update certain personal information through your membership account (if you have one) or submit request form on our Platform. We shall endeavor to respond to any such request as soon as we are able to.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may deal with us anonymously by using a pseudonym, unless we are required or authorized by law to deal only with an identifiable person, or it is impracticable for us to respond to you if you have not identified yourself. If you choose not to provide us your personal information when requested we may not be able to answer your queries or provide full services.
Please further note that any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the applicable law of the United Arab Emirates.
If you have any concern about your privacy on our Platform please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
- Carsaki FZCO
- Customer Care Department
- Dubai Silicon Oasis Head Quarters Building, A-Wing
- 1st Floor, Office 106-4
- Dubai, UAE
- P. O. Box:
- Phone: +971 4 5015604
- Email: [email protected]